Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Top 5 Comics (October 17, 2012)

It's Wednesday and you know what that means... New Comics! This week I'm going to pile you down with Marvel comics, but unfortunately I don't have a ton of non-big two titles on this list either. But anyways lets get to the comics.

5. Daredevil #19 (Marvel Comics): This title has be constantly solid in both writing and art. With a gripping story dealing with psychology of Matt Murdock and what happens when those who are close to him think he's losing it again.

4. DC Universe Presents #13 (DC Comics): Black & Blue starts here, with this issue we are getting the New 52 versions of Black Lightning & Blue Devil. Yes they may have more points on them than graph paper, but these are two of my favourite B list heroes, and so I'm looking forward to seeing how this story plays out.

3. Sword & Sorcery #1 (DC Comics): I loved the zero issue, and with that I'm very excited to see how the Amethyst story plays out. The backup story I'm kind of cold to, but the main story keeps me coming back for more.

2. Marvel NOW Point One (Marvel Comics): Our preview book of whats coming up in the new Marvel NOW! universe. I'm looking forward to this taster of the these stories, currious if I have made good choices in what I'm planning on ordering in.

1. Wonder Woman #13 (DC Comics): Another just solid title in both art and writing. This is leading up to Wonder Woman coming face to face with the New Gods (and if you know me I have a soft spot for the New Gods). As well as the possible idea of Wonder Woman god slayer or god of war has me very curious too.

No comments:

Post a Comment