Monday, May 30, 2011

How do I get on the guest list?


So far I am unimpressed with the guest list for this years Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo. The only TV & Film celebrity I am looking forward to is William Shatner and Teddy Wilson from Space Channel. Other then that the only people I'm looking forward to meeting is creators. This is from the the case of last years where there were to many celebrities that I wanted to meet. Last year there was; Brent Spiner, Malcolm McDowell, Lloyd Kaufman, Kirby Krackle, Leonard Nimoy, and Billy Dee Williams, plus tie in the creators that I met it was just a great time. Now this year I'm stuck wanting for there to be some Star Wars actors, Patrick Stewart, and/or Stan Lee. I think this year I will be spending most of my money on comics and trades unfortunately. Well anyways this is just some of my thoughts on what I think this years Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo is going to be like. I plan on blogging the days events of each day of the expo that night. I will also be live tweeting each day. Anyways till next time true believers.

P.S. I really hope this year there isn't a identity theft scheme with the ATM's that was a major downer last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment