Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Fell in to a Burning Ring of Work Days

I think for the time being I'm going to try to make sure I blog when I can and I have something to blog about, because I'm finding it to hard to blog out of nothing these days. I am currently working roughly 82 hours a week and I'm burning out fast. I don't get much sleep since there's to much noise going on at work (yes I get paid to sleep, but no its not good pay) and in the day I've got to pack a weeks worth of house stuff into two 12 hour periods, its getting exhausting. I do want to write up a couple of things about Green Lantern, X-men, Black Panther, and this DC restart, but it will just have to be in time. Most days/nights I don't have the mental fortitude to express my thoughts, or even come up with thoughts. I will still try to get the random weekend post in, but for now I'm leaving it up in the air as to when and if something gets posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment